Malaysian Fashion Blog

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Spring Regalia

Colour is energy and which colour exudes more happy energy than yellow?
If you think that yellow is just plain tacky (and therefore thank heavens it is reserved just for the royalty), think again. The ubiquitous yellow is all about fun and reminiscient of playground vibrancy.

Painted on soft silk dresses, jackets, belts and flirty tops, yellow has never looked more sophisticated.


















United Bamboo


















United Bamboo


















Project Alabama


















D&G

4 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need help.anyone can gv me the phone number of any cats whiskers shop,or tell me all the location of this particular shop.thanks...

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Trishomachine. said...

I think Cats Whiskers is at Hartamas..havent been there myself but I heard they have got some pretty decent stock of dresses and cute bags. Will find out the address for you if you need it

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger rayanne said...

Yeah you are under my favourite bag!
BookMarked ya! I love yellow dresses but it seems quite hard to find?! Or can u suggest me anywhere to get it?Shopping malls?

 
At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Tote To Toe said...

Very interesting blog you have here.

To complete the look, please visit us at http://tote-to-toe.blogspot.com/.

We sell authentic designer handbags like Tod's, Anya Hindmarch, Bally, Dior, Ferragamo, etc.

Many thanks
Tote To Toe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home